- SpEVA sockliner moulded to the shape of the foot,
- Rearfoot GEL Cushioning reduces shock during impact phase and allows for a smooth transition to midstance.
- Removable Sockliner to accommodate a medical orthotic
- Velcro strap to lock foot down
- Elasticated laces for easy on – off motion
A shoe designed to deliver structured cushioning to young runners.
The Guidance Trusstic integrates Guidance Line construction for enhanced gait efficiency while providing midfoot structural integrity.
With rearfoot GEL cushioning systems employed it attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases allowing movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
|Model Number||C522N 0136|
|Manufacturer Colour||White / Grape / Living Coral|
|Footwear Type||Neutral & Cushioning|
|Season||Autumn 2015, Winter 2015|
- 4 stars Review by Raul
Price Value Quality