The Asics Patriot 8 Womens Running Shoe features a synthetic and mesh upper, delivering a lightweight and comfortable fit with excellent breathability to ensure the foot stays cool and dry. A removable EVA sockliner delivers a superb, adaptive fit that can be removed to accommodate a medical orthotic.
A California Slip last also helps to improve stability and comfort as the upper is stitched to the EVA board before being directly attached to the midsole. There is also the added benefit of reflective elements to ensure visibility when running in low-light conditions.
- Synthetic Leather and Mesh Upper - Lightweight, comfortable and breathable upper material blend enhances performance and fit.
- AHAR (Asics High Abrasion Resistant Rubber) - Robust material placed across critical areas of the shoe for exceptional durability.
- Removable EVA Sockliner - Insole placed inside the shoe for added comfort which can be removed to accommodate a medical orthotic.
- Trusstic System - A plastic bridge located under the foot arch provides strength and stability without loss of flexibility. Also helps to control torsion.
- California Slip Lasting - The upper is stitched around the EVA board and directly attached to the midsole for better stability and ultimate comfort.
- EVA Midsole - Designed for comfort and extra cushioning.
- Reflective Stripes - Help keep you seen in low light conditions.
- Blown Rubber Outsole - This lightweight, flexible material provides additional cushioning while maintaining durability and a smooth ride.
|Model Number||T669N 9990|
|Manufacturer Colour||Onyx / Black / Dark Steel|
|Footwear Type||Neutral & Cushioning|
|Season||Autumn 2016, Winter 2016|