Rack up the kilometres in the lightweight Asics GT-2000 4. It’s the go-to shoe for taking aim at your running targets, and it keeps your foot supported from the start line to the post-race recovery zone.
Every landing is softer with GEL cushioning in the rearfoot. And you get extra support with elastic bands in the upper that wrap around your midfoot
- New blown AHAR outsole material. Delivers enhanced cushioning, durability and ride to the foot.
- Provides cushioning performance and anti-odor properties for a cooler, drier, healthier environment.
- This evolution of DuoMax® system enhances stability and support, with reduced weight and increased platform support.
- The full length double density midsole features a lower density top layer for Gender Specific cushioning and comfort.
- This Trusstic System integrates Guidance construction for enhanced gait efficiency while providing midfoot structural integrity.
- ASICS® design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- A lighter weight midsole compound than ASICS' standard EVA and SpEVA®. Also features enhanced cushioning and durability.
- Improves bounce-back characteristics and decreases midsole breakdown.
- ASICS midsole material takes on a new role as a lasting technology for enhanced cushioning and comfort.
|Model Number||T60PQ 9093|
|Manufacturer Colour||Black / Silver / Ocean Depth|
|Footwear Type||Structured & Support|
|Shoe Collection||Asics GT 2000|
|Season||Spring 2016, Summer 2016|
- My new goto shoe Review by Richard
Price Value Quality
- Good Review by Bojan
Quality Price Value