Rack up the kilometres in the lightweight Asics GT 2000 4 Womens Running Shoes. It’s the go-to shoe for taking aim at your running targets, and it keeps your foot supported from the start line to the post-race recovery zone.
Every landing is softer with GEL cushioning in the rearfoot. And you get extra support with elastic bands in the upper that wrap around your midfoot.
- Get lots of support with stabilising tech that stops your foot rolling inwards too much
- Enjoy a secure fit with elastic bands around the midfoot and a clamp-like heel counter
- Land softly with GEL cushioning that’s positioned just right for overpronators
- 3M REFLECTIVE - A special reflective material that enhances visibility when light is poor.
- AHAR+ - New blown AHAR outsole material. Delivers enhanced cushioning, durability and ride to the foot.
- CLUTCH COUNTER - Exoskeletal heel counter provides improved support and creates improved heel fitting enviroment.
- ComforDry™ SOCKLINER - Removable sockliner that provides cushioning performance and anti-microbial properties for a cooler, dryer, healthier enviroment.
- DYNAMIC DUOMAX - Next generation DuoMax system provides greater comfort and enhances gait efficiency.
- FLUIDRIDE - The latest evolution in ASICS midsole technology. FluidRide provides the ultimate bounce back and cushioning characterics while being lightweight.
- GUIDANCE LINE® - Vetical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- GUIDANCE TRUSSTIC - This Trusstic System integrates Guidance Line construction for enhanced gait efficiency while providing midfoot structural integrity.
- IMPACT GUIDANCE SYSTEM (I.G.S) - The ASICS IGS is a technical shoe design philosophy that allows the athlete's foot to perform in a more natural manner. ASICS high-tech IGS shoes are constructed in a way that enhances natural gait.
- LIGHT AHAR SPONGE - A blown AHAR rubber outsole material with high abrasion-resistant qualities for added durability, combined with a comfortable, cushioned ride.
- REARFOOT AND FOREFOOT GEL® Cushioning System - Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
|Model Number||T656N 4050|
|Manufacturer Colour||Turquoise / Indigo Blue / Slate Blue|
|Footwear Type||Structured & Support|
|Shoe Collection||Asics GT 2000|
|Season||Spring 2016, Summer 2016|
- Great shoe, nice if it were cheaper Review by Simone
Price Value Quality
(Posted on 19/07/2016)
- Exactly as expected Review by Vanessa
Quality Price Value