Rack up the kilometres in the lightweight Asics GT 2000 4 Womens Running Shoe. It's the go-to shoe for taking aim at your running targets, and it keeps your foot supported from the start line to the post-race recovery zone.
Every landing is softer with GEL cushioning in the rearfoot. And you get extra support with elastic bands in the upper that wrap around your midfoot.
- Get lots of support with stabilising tech that stops your foot rolling inwards too much.
- Enjoy a secure fit with elastic bands around the midfoot and a clamp-like heel counter.
- Land softly with GEL cushioning that's positioned just right for overpronators.
- ComforDry™ Sockliner - Removable sockliner that provides cushioning performance and moisture wicking for a cooler, dryer, healthier environment.
- ComforDry ™ Lasting - This lasting material features plush underfoot comfort while providing excellent moisture management and high-level breathability.
- Dynamic Duomax - Next generation DuoMax system provides greater comfort and enhances gait efficiency.
- Gender Specific Cush - The full length double density midsole features a lower density toplayer for Gender Specific cushioning and comfort.
- AHAR+ - New blown AHAR outsole material. Delivers enhanced cushioning, durability and ride to the foot.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Cushioning System - Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- 3M Reflective - Reflective material produced by 3M company, for night safety.
- Guidance Line® - Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- Guidance Trusstic - This Trusstic System integrates Guidance construction for enhanced gait efficiency while providing midfoot structural integrity.
- FluidRide - The latest evolution in ASICS midsole technology. FluidRide provides the ultimate in bounce back and cushioning characterics while being lightweight.
- Clutch Counter - Exoskeletal heel counter provides improved support and creates improved heel fitting environment.
- Light AHAR sponge - A blown AHAR rubber outsole material with high abrasion-resistant qualities for added durability, combined with a comfortable, cushioned ride.
- Impact Guidance System (I.G.S.) - ASICS® design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
|Model Number||T656N 0690|
|Manufacturer Colour||Black / Flash Coral / Silver|
|Footwear Type||Structured & Support|
|Shoe Collection||Asics GT 2000|
|Season||Spring 2016, Summer 2016|