Rack up the kilometres in the lightweight Asics GT 2000 4 (2E) Mens Running Shoe. It’s the go-to shoe for taking aim at your running targets, and it keeps your foot supported from the start line to the post-race recovery zone. The 2E version is for wider feet, too.
Every landing is softer with GEL cushioning in the rearfoot that’s close to your foot and at a 45o angle – the ideal set-up for overpronators. Get extra support with elastic bands in the upper that wrap around your midfoot.
- Get lots of support with stabilising tech that stops your foot rolling inwards too much
- Enjoy a great fit with a wider base, elastic bands around the midfoot and a clamp-like heel counter
- Land softly with GEL cushioning that’s positioned just right for overpronators
- Bunion Window - Soft synthetic area on the medial forefoot, reducing the risk of irritation
- Clutch Counter - External heel counter to improve fit and comfort while remaining lightweight
- AHAR Ride+ - AHAR Ride+ is an advanced outsole material with virtually the same lightness and grip properties as ASICS’ conventional rubber, with the advantage of being three times more durable.
- Fluid Ride - A two layered midsole that provides the ultimate in “bounce back” & cushioning characteristics. While also lightweight, it is great for runners who compress the midsole
- Dynamic DuoMax - An upgrade of the current DuoMax system by distributing local pressure proportionally to increase stability while providing improved comfort
- 3M Reflectivity - Employs 45 degree hardness Solyte Lasting material for soft platform feel
|Model Number||T607N 8843|
|Manufacturer Colour||Pine / Asics Blue / Flash Yellow|
|Footwear Type||Structured & Support|
|Shoe Collection||Asics GT 2000|
|Season||Spring 2016, Summer 2016|