Asics GT-2000 3 – "Introducing the lightest GT-2000 ever made"
Electrify your run in the GT-2000 3 Lite-Show, constructed with highly reflective reinforcement material for improved visibility before dawn or after dusk.
Lightweight support is the name of the game with third entry in Asics’ ever-popular GT Series, but despite being the lightest GT-2000 Asics have ever produced, the GT-2000 3 still boasts peerless ride quality and supreme underfoot cushioning.
A new dual-layered Fluidride midsole offers 20% more bounce back with a 15% reduction in weight on the previous model, while Asics’ renowned Dynamic Duomax System delivers comfortable, lightweight support so OVERPRONATORS can enjoy miles and miles of well-guided performance.
Much of the shoe’s weight saving can be attributed to a revised Heel Clutching System, which combines with a breathable mesh upper to provide step-in comfort and a secure fit you can always rely on.
Seamless Design throughout the upper also means friction and foot irritation are a thing of the past, while Independently Placed Eyelets disperse lace tension for enhanced comfort and a fully-customizable fitting environment. The inclusion of a ComforDRY Sockliner also boosts interior cushioning and counteracts micro-bacterial build up, which helps reduce odour and promotes a cooler, drier, healthier inner.
Other benefits include an updated Guidance Line and Guidance Trusstic System, which complement each other superbly to enhance the wearer’s running gait, improve torsional rigidity, and encourage smoother heel/toe transitions.
Unsurprisingly, the GT-2000 3 retains Asics' signature Gel Cushioning System at the heel and forefoot for maximum shock absorption throughout the gait cycle, while a highly durable rubber outsole ensures exceptional underfoot flexibility. And as endorsements go, a Seal of Acceptance from the AMERICAN PODIATIRC MEDICAL ASSOCIATION is pretty impressive.
This "Lite-Show" edition of the GT 2000 3 also boasts better low-light visibility thanks to the inclusion of reflective accents throughout the upper and Glow-in-the-Dark treated Gel.
Score the ultimate ride with the GT-2000 3 Lite-Show.
Asics: The Runner's Choice
- Impact Guidance System (I.G.S®) - ASICS® design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- FluidRide® - FluidRide® provides the ultimate combination of bounce back and cushioning properties with reduced weight and exceptional durability.
- Dynamic DuoMax® Support System - This evolution of DuoMax® system enhances stability and support, with reduced weight and increased platform support.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Cushioning Systems - Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- Guidance Trusstic System® - This Trusstic System® integrates Guidance Line® construction for enhanced gait efficiency while providing midfoot structural integrity.
- Guidance Line® - Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- Heel Clutching System™ - Exoskeletal heel counter provides improved support and creates improved heel fitting environment.
- Discrete Eyelets - Independently placed eyelets disburse lace tension, creating a customized fitting environment and enhanced upper comfort.
- ComforDry™ Sockliner - Provides cushioning performance and anti-odor properties for a cooler, drier, healthier environment.
- Reflectivity - Contains reflective materials designed to enhance visibility during low light hours.
Buy Asics from Start Fitness the UK’ largest running and fitness specialist.
Start Right. Train Right. – Start Fitness.
|Model Number||T550Q 4040|
|Manufacturer Colour||Turquoise / Black|
|Footwear Type||Structured & Support|
|Shoe Collection||Asics GT 2000|
|Season||Autumn 2015, Winter 2015|