Asics GT-2000 3 – “Introducing the lightest GT-2000 ever made”
Lightweight support is the name of the game with third entry in ASICS’ ever-popular GT series, but despite being the lightest GT-2000 ASICS have ever produced, the GT-2000 3 still boasts peerless ride quality and supreme underfoot cushioning.
A new dual-layered FLUIDRIDE midsole offers 20% more bounce back with a 15% reduction in weight on the previous model, while ASICS’ renowned DYNAMIC DUOMAX SYSTEM delivers comfortable, lightweight support so OVERPRONATORS can enjoy miles and miles of well-guided performance.
Much of the shoe’s weight saving can be attributed to a revised Heel Clutching System, which combines with a breathable mesh upper to provide step-in comfort and a secure fit you can always rely on.
Seamless design through the upper also means friction and foot irritation are a thing of the past, while independently placed eyelets disperse lace tension for enhanced comfort and a fully-customizable fitting environment. The inclusion of a ComforDRY sockliner also boosts interior cushioning and counteracts micro-bacterial build up, which helps reduce odour and promotes a cooler, drier, healthier inner.
Other benefits include an updated Guidance Line® and Guidance Trusstic System®, which complement each other superbly to enhance the wearer’s running gait, improve torsional rigidity, and encourage smoother transitions from heel-to-toe.
Unsurprisingly, the GT-2000 3 still retains ASICS’ signature GEL® Cushioning at the heel and forefoot for maximum shock absorption throughout the gait cycle, while a highly durable rubber outsole ensures exceptional underfoot flexibility.
And as endorsements go, a Seal of Acceptance from the AMERICAN PODIATIRC MEDICAL ASSOCIATION is pretty impressive.
Score the ultimate ride the GT-2000 3
- Impact Guidance System (I.G.S®) - ASICS® design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- FluidRide® - FluidRide® provides the ultimate combination of bounce back and cushioning properties with reduced weight and exceptional durability.
- Dynamic DuoMax® Support System - This evolution of DuoMax® system enhances stability and support, with reduced weight and increased platform support.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Cushioning Systems - Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- Guidance Trusstic System® - This Trusstic System® integrates Guidance Line® construction for enhanced gait efficiency while providing midfoot structural integrity.
- Heel Clutching System™ - Exoskeletal heel counter provides improved support and creates improved heel fitting environment.
- Discrete Eyelets - Independently placed eyelets disburse lace tension, creating a customized fitting environment and enhanced upper comfort.
- ComforDry™ Sockliner - Provides cushioning performance and anti-odor properties for a cooler, drier, healthier environment.
- Gender-Specific Cushioning - Women's models feature a lower-density top layer in the midsole, allowing female athletes to better enjoy the benefits of midsole compression.
Buy Asics Footwear from Start Fitness the UK's largest running and fitness specialist
|Model Number||T550N 9990|
|Manufacturer Colour||Onyx / Black / Silver|
|Footwear Type||Structured & Support|
|Shoe Collection||Asics GT 2000|
|Season||Spring 2015, Summer 2015|
- Excellent product and service Review by Margaret
Quality Price Value
- Sizing has changed. Review by sandra
Price Value Quality