Asics GT-2000 2
More of a revision than a complete overhaul, the latest entry in ASICS’ hugely popular GT series offers serious runners all the features they’ve grown to love, but with a few tweaks and refinements thrown in for good measure.
Retaining the characteristics that made the original GT-2170 such a hit, ASICS have improved on their initial design with a back-to-basics approach for the GT-2000 2 that incorporates a host of new technologies.
Although the midsole remains largely unchanged, the new GT-2000 does employ a slight drop in heel-to-toe differential designed to encourage a more neutral running strike among MODERATE OVERPRONATORS. The latest version of the shoe also incorporates ASICS’ dual-layered FLUIDRIDE support system which reduces weight without sacrificing ride quality or shock absorption.
ASICS have also upped the amount of GEL® Cushioning integrated in key impact areas of the heel and forefoot, while a redesigned mesh upper ensures the shoe stays firmly in place throughout the gait cycle. A reduction in stitching, coupled with new welded overlays, means the likelihood of blistering and irritation is also reduced.
Structured support comes in the form of ASICS’ Dynamic DuoMax System while an updated Guidance Line encourages smoother strides and a more efficient running gait.
The GTX version also utilizes GORE-TEX technology to keep your feet dry and comfortable in wet weather conditions
Key Features and Benefits:
- Rearfoot and Forefoot Gel Cushioning Systems attenuate shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- Guidance line utilises a vertical flex groove to decouple the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- Guidance Trusstic System integrates Guidance Line construction for enhanced gait efficiency while providing midfoot structural integrity.
- Impact Guidance System employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- Durasponge Outsole: A blown AHARrubber compound for enhanced cushioning and durability in the forefoot.
- The ComforDry sockliner provides the optimum cushioning performance that creates a cooler, drier and healthier shoe environment.
- AHAR or Asics High Abrasion Rubber is placed in critical areas of the outsole for exceptional durability.
- Dynamic DuoMax Support System enhances stability and support, with reduced weight and increased platform support.
Buy Asics GT 2000 2 Trainers from Start Fitness the UK's largest running and fitness specialists
|Model Number||T3Q8N 9135|
|Footwear Type||Structured & Support|
|Shoe Collection||Asics GT 2000|
|Season||Summer 2014, Spring 2014|
- lots of cushioning Review by Sue
Quality Price Value
- Great shoe and highly recommended Review by Tricia
Price Value Quality
- Highly recommend Review by ania
Quality Price Value