The Asics GT 1000 4 Mens Running Shoe is built with engineered mesh and minimal yet supportive overlay. Bouncy SpEVA® Midsole engineered for a smooth and cushioned ride, while the DuoMax® Support System provide support for mild to moderate overpronators.
Set the pace at your next half-marathon in the new, lighter GT-1000. Support, comfort and cushioning this one has it all, so you're prepped to make it to the finish line at your first race and be ready to go again when you line up for your second.
The GT-1000 feels like an extension of your leg. By using fewer layers, the lightweight upper effectively hugs your foot and feels just like a second skin. As you close in on the finish line, the stabilising tech stops your foot rolling inwards too much as you start to tire.
- Make every landing a little softer thanks to the rear and forefoot GEL cushioning
- Let your foot be guided from the moment it touches the ground to the moment it pushes off
- Get the support you need to comfortably take on long distances
- The latest in a long line of shoes that began with the Gel 1002
- Impact Guidance System (I.G.S.) - ASICS® design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natual gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- SpEVA 55 Lasting - ASICS midsole material takes on a new role as a lasting technology for enhanced cushioning and comfort.
- SpEVA® Midsole Material - Improves bounce-back characteristics and decreases midsole breakdown.
- Guidance Trusstic - This Trusstic System integrates Guidance construction for enhanced gait efficiency while providing midfoot structural integrity.
- Guidance Line® - Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- 3M Reflective - Reflective material produced by 3M company, for night safety.
- Seamless Construction - The use of seamless materials reduces the potential for irritation and friction caused by traditional; stitches and seams.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Cushioning System - Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- Solid Rubber outsole - Provides enhanced durability and traction.
- DuoMax® Support System - A dual-density midsole system positioned to enhance support and stability, positioned sport-specifically.
- AHAR+ - New blown AHAR outsole material. Delivers enhanced cushioning, durability and ride to the foot.
- Removable Sockliner - EVA sockliner moulded to the shape of the foot, which can be removed to accommodate a medical orthotic.
|Model Number||T5A2N 4293|
|Manufacturer Colour||Methyl Blue / Silver / Black|
|Footwear Type||Structured & Support|
|Shoe Collection||Asics GT 1000|
|Season||Spring 2016, Summer 2016|