Asics GT-1000 2
Kitted out with everything you need and nothing you don’t, the GT-1000 2 picks up where ASICS’ much-loved GT-1170 left off, retaining all the features that made the original such a hit, but with a few tweaks and refinements thrown in to bring it bang-up-to-date.
Designed with mild to moderate OVERPORNATORS in mind, the GT-1000 2 is a no-nonsense option for dedicated runners looking to clock up the miles and get on with the serious business of running. It’s also a great low-cost option, offering an impressive range of spec at a surprisingly affordable price.
Built with a dual-density SpEVA midsole, DYNAMIC DUOMAX support and ASICS’ signature GEL® Cushioning System, the GT-1000 2 delivers exceptional bounce-back and underfoot cushioning. Perfect for runners who prefer a pillowy soft ride.
A snug but supportive OPEN MESH upper also provides excellent breathability and comfort, while a new AHAR+ blown rubber outsole offers outstanding durability and grip. Plus, there’s a full-length GUIDANCE LINE SYSTEM to help guide your foot from heelstrike to push-off for a more efficient and comfortable running stride.
Combine all this together and you’ve got yourself an excellent daily trainer that won’t let you down.
- Trusstic System® - Reduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity of the shoes.
- SpEVA 55 Lasting - ASICS midsole material takes on a new role as a lasting technology for enhanced cushioning and comfort.
- SpEVA® Midsole Material - Improves bounce-back characteristics and decreases midsole breakdown.
- Guidance Line® - Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- 3M Reflective - Reflective material produced by 3M company, for night safety.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Cushioning System - Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- Solid Rubber outsole - Provides enhanced durability and traction.
- DuoMax® Support System - A dual-density midsole system positioned to enhance support and stability, positioned sport-specifically.
- AHAR+ - New blown AHAR outsole material. Delivers enhanced cushioning, durability and ride to the foot.
- Open Mesh Upper - Provides excellent comfort and breathability.
- Removable Sockliner - EVA sockliner moulded to the shape of the foot, which can be removed to accommodate a medical orthotic.
|Model Number||T3R5N 9099|
|Footwear Type||Structured & Support|
|Shoe Collection||Asics GT 1000|
|Season||Spring 2014, Summer 2014|