Kick-start your running routine in the Asics Gel Zaraca 4 that borrows its look from the speed range. And if you want to try out natural running, these shoes present a diet version that allows you to test out the style.
Fighting its way through its predecessors the full seamless mesh upper body of the Gel Zaraca gives undeniable breathability to the wearer, with its fresh mesh construction which disperses hot air within the shoe through strategically placed inserts, helping keep a cool environment within the inner. Working alongside synthetic overlays act as stabilisers, protecting the mesh framework and eliminating any strain and torsion connected to the upper.
Forming comfort on the inside of the shoe, padding is placed within the tongue, heel collor and around the comfordry sockliner, offering maximum cushioning and sweat wicking, anti-bacterial properties that absorb moisture leaving you feeling dry and comfortable, while eliminating odours.
- Take natural running for a test drive in shoes that still offer cushioning and protection
- Get a modern style that's taken from the world of speed running
- Stay cool while you run with a new mesh upper
California Slip Lasting
- For stability and comfort. Upper is stitched around a canvas or EVA board and directly attached to the midsole.
Rearfoot GEL® Cushioning Syste
- Attenuates shock during impact phase and allows for a smooth transition to midstance.
- EVA sockliner moulded to the shape of the foot, which can be removed to accommodate a medical orthotic.
|Model Number||T5K3N 4293|
|Manufacturer Colour||Blue / Silver / Onyx|
|Footwear Type||Natural Running|
|Season||Autumn 2015, Winter 2015|
- blank Review by robert
Price Value Quality