Kick-start your running routine in the Asics Gel Zaraca 4 Womens Running Shoe that borrows its look from the speed range. And if you want to try out natural running, these shoes present a diet version that allows you to test out the style.
Fighting its way through its predecessors the full seamless mesh upper body of the Gel Zaraca gives undeniable breathability to the wearer, with its fresh mesh construction which disperses hot air within the shoe through strategically placed inserts, helping keep a cool environment within the inner. Working alongside synthetic overlays act as stabilisers, protecting the mesh framework and eliminating any strain and torsion connected to the upper.
Forming comfort on the inside of the shoe, padding is placed within the tongue, heel collor and around the comfordry sockliner, offering maximum cushioning and sweat wicking, anti-bacterial properties that absorb moisture leaving you feeling dry and comfortable, while eliminating odours.
- Take natural running for a test drive in shoes that still offer cushioning and protection
- Get a modern style that's taken from the world of speed running
- Stay cool while you run with a new mesh upper
- California Slip Lasting - For stability and comfort. Upper is stitched around a canvas or EVA board and directly attached to the midsole.
- Rearfoot GEL® Cushioning System - Attenuates shock during impact phase and allows for a smooth transition to midstance.
- Removable Sockliner - EVA sockliner moulded to the shape of the foot, which can be removed to accommodate a medical orthotic.
- Redesigned Upper - A complete revamp of the visual image of the footwear, resulting in a new and very sleek, low-profile image.
- Lightweight and Breathable mesh Upper - Helps keep your feet cool and gives you a perfect fit with the 360 degree overlays.
- ComforDry Sockliner - Insole placed inside the shoe which provides cushioning keeping the foot drier and cooler.
- EVA flex technology - Absorbs shock impact forced upon the underfoot dispersing it across the platform for a smooth transition
- AHAR - ASICS High Abrasion Resistance rubber is a tough compound used at the heavy contact areas of the outsole. It helps to reduce excessive wear and extend the life of the shoe.
- Full Length Guidance Line - Vertical flex groove in the sole running from heel to toe which encourages a more efficient running style.
- Visible Rearfoot GEL - ASICS GEL is a silicone-based cushioning system designed to meet the needs of both professional and recreational athletes. Rearfoot GEL provides cushioning in all directions, absorbs impact forces and helps to stabilise the foot during heel contact.The GEL in the heel is left exposed in this case.
- 3M reflectivity - Special reflective material which enhances visibility in poor light.
|Model Number||T5K8N 7693|
|Manufacturer Colour||Living Coral / Silver / Onyx|
|Footwear Type||Natural Running|
|Season||Autumn 2015, Winter 2015|
- the quality is excellent Review by Roman
Price Value Quality
- Excellent Value per price product Review by Yonathan
Price Value Quality
- Not Pink!!! Review by Katherine
Value Quality Price