Kick-start your running routine in the Asics Gel Zaraca 4 Womens Running Shoe that borrows its look from the speed range. And if you want to try out natural running, these shoes present a diet version that allows you to test out the style.
- Take natural running for a test drive in shoes that still offer cushioning and protection.
- Get a modern style that's taken from the world of speed running.
- Stay cool while you run with a new mesh upper.
- California Slip Lasting - For stability and comfort. Upper is stitched around a canvas or EVA board and directly attached to the midsole.
- Rearfoot GEL® Cushioning System - Attenuates shock during impact phase and allows for a smooth transition to midstance.
- Removable Sockliner - EVA sockliner moulded to the shape of the foot, which can be removed to accommodate a medical orthotic.
- Lightweight and Breathable mesh Upper - Helps keep your feet cool and gives you a perfect fit with the 360 degree overlays.
- Redesigned Upper - A complete revamp of the visual image of the footwear, resulting in a new and very sleek, low-profile image.
- ComforDry Sockliner - Insole placed inside the shoe which provides cushioning keeping the foot drier and cooler.
- EVA flex technology - Absorbs shock impact forced upon the underfoot dispersing it across the platform for a smooth transition.
- AHAR - ASICS High Abrasion Resistance rubber is a tough compound used at the heavy contact areas of the outsole. It helps to reduce excessive wear and extend the life of the shoe.
- Full Length Guidance Line - Vertical flex groove in the sole running from heel to toe which encourages a more efficient running style.
- 3M reflectivity - Special reflective material which enhances visibility in poor light.
|Model Number||T5K8N 4042|
|Manufacturer Colour||Turquoise / Slate Blue / Black|
|Footwear Type||Natural Running|
|Season||Spring 2016, Summer 2016|