Asics Gel-Super J33
One of the lightest entries in Asics’ hugely-popular Natural33 Series, you’ll be amazed by the feather-light feel of the new Asics Gel-Super J33. Built for Natural Runners with a mildly overpronated stride, the Gel-Super J33 gives your feet freedom to move without sacrificing impact protection or support.
Engineered with an impressive array of spec, including rearfoot Gel Cushioning and a Dual-density SpEVA Midsole, the Gel Super J33 is a stripped-down, high-tempo training shoe that’s capable of tackling anything. It’s highly-flexible and extremely lightweight with a heel drop of just 6mm and a weight of 207 grams, while a Widened Toebox allows your feet to splay fully for increased freedom of movement and more natural take-offs and landings.
The backbone of the shoe also incorporates Fluid Axis – Asics’ latest technological advance – which employs a unique midsole design to encourage the foot to move more naturally through the gait cycle. This innovation also allows the shoe to align perfectly with the joints of your feet for smoother transitions and better efficacy. It also works in harmony with the shoe’s Flex Grooves to adapt to every athlete’s footstrike, responding to subtle positional changes as you run for greater responsiveness and a barefoot-like feel.
You also get enhanced comfort and a snug, sock-like fit with a Removable EVA Sockliner and a Seamless Upper which lessens irritation and friction by dropping traditional seams and stitches.
And, as always, with Asics’ signature Gel Cushioning you get maximum impact protection and unrivalled shock absorption to reduce the risk of injury.
Asics Gel-Super J33: Give your feet the freedom to move whilst building strength and giving your runs a fresh, natural feeling.
- Gel cushioning system uses a silicone based gel for responsive shock absorption on impact.
- Solyte is an ultra light, top-of-the-line midsole that delivers durable and responsive cushioning.
- Guidance Line is a vertical flex groove in the forefoot for improved gait efficiency.
- F.A.S.T. Ride is a firmer midsole design for a responsive ride from heel to toe.
- F.A.S.T. Drop 6mm heel-to-toe drop encourages midfoot and forefoot striking.
- Deep Flex Grooves are placed strategically in the midsole to allow your feet a greater range of motion.
- FluidAxis flex grooves are placed strategically to flex with the natural motions of the foot while running.
- ASICS High Abrasion Rubber (AHAR) in the heel is made of carbon rubber for exceptional durability.
- F.A.S.T. Sole uses minimal outsole materials only in high-wear areas.
- Open mesh on the upper provides breathable coverage.
- Seamless Upper Construction allows for irritation-free sockless wear.
- F.A.S.T. Heel hugs the heel with minimal materials for a lower weight shoe.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to full length fabric for a comfortable underfoot feel.
Buy ASICS GEL SUPER from Start Fitness the UK’s largest running and fitness specialist
|Model Number||T3S5N 0105|
|Footwear Type||Natural Running|
- My wife best shoe ever Review by ROBERT
Value Quality Price