Go for your weekly trail run with the trusty Asics Gel Sonoma 2 Womens Running Shoes. Run comfortably with cushioning under your heel, and get a shoe that lasts with a tough, protective upper. Keep your footing with thick lugs on the outsole that grip rough terrain.
- Get a shoe that lasts with a protective upper and durable outsole.
- Take on milder trails with GEL cushioning and a flexible forefoot.
- Grip wet and uneven ground with thick lugs on the outsole.
- California Slip Lasting - For stability and comfort. Upper is stitched around a canvas or EVA board and directly attached to the midsole.
- Trail Specific Outsole - Reserved lugs provide uphill and downhill traction on all types of terrain.
- 3M Reflective - Reflective material produced by 3M company, for night safety.
- Solid Rubber outsole - Provides enhanced durability and traction.
- Rearfoot GEL® Cushioning System - Attenuates shock during impact phase and allows for a smooth transition to midstance.
- Removable Sockliner - EVA sockliner moulded to the shape of the foot, which can be removed to accommodate a medical orthotic.
|Model Number||T684N 9078|
|Manufacturer Colour||Black / Aqua Haze / Sport Pink|
|Footwear Type||Offroad & Trail|
|Season||Autumn 2016, Winter 2016|
- Great Review by Trudy
Price Value Quality