Set fast times over your favourite running routes in the comfortable Asics Gel Pulse Womens Running Shoes. Every landing is softer on your feet thanks to rear and forefoot cushioning. And your foot rolls smoothly into the push off with a Super SpEVA midsole with great bounce-back.
On top of the new, lighter midsole, there’s a new rear and forefoot set-up that gets you from landing to push off faster and more efficiently.
Even more effective technologies at an attractive price – the Gel-Pulse 7 continues to set the mark with price-performance ratio in the neutral and structured cushioning category. Everything you need for a comfortable and effective run to which the foot can optimally adapt and be perfectly guided.
- The new dual layer construction comes with an SpEVA® bottom layer and an upper layer made from LIGHT SpEVA® to provide optimal adaptability to the foot and ground, high recovery potential and less weight overall.
- The completely new upper sole layout with newly positioned Flex Grooves provides more flexibility throughout the entire motion sequence.
- Reengineered Rearfoot and Twisted Forefoot GEL Cushioning - For enhanced windlass mechanics and improved forefoot flexibility which in turn vastly improve performance and ride.
- AHAR+ Ride Outsole - Advanced outsole 3 times more durable than conventional rubber, with the same lightness and grip.
- Discreet Sole - A more flexible outsole construction that utilises discreet pods to allow more natural function of the foot on uneven surfaces.
- Guidance Trusstic - This Trusstic System integrates Guidance Line construction for enhanced gait efficiency while providing midfoot structural integrity.
- Full Length Guidance Line - Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- ComforDry Sockliner - Insole placed inside the shoe which provides cushioning keeping the foot drier and cooler.
- Removable sockliner - A sockliner which can be removed to accommodate a medical orthotic.
- SpEVA Midsole - A spongy material between sole and upper designed to help improve bounce back characteristics and decrease midsole breakdown.
- 3M Reflective - Improved footwear visibility when running in low level light.
- SpEVA 45 - The SpEVA insert at forefoot provides shock absorption. An improvement upon the ASICS traditional EVA system, balloon-like polymers quickly recover their shape to be ready to absorb the impact of each successive step.
- Guidance Line® - Longitudinal groove that decouples tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- Width Specific Standard - Designed and built on lasts and molds that are tooled specifically to designated widths.
|Model Number||T5F6N 2187|
|Manufacturer Colour||Azalea / Spring Bud / Black|
|Footwear Type||Neutral & Cushioning|
|Season||Spring 2016, Summer 2016|
- Superb Review by Stephen
Quality Price Value
- Great value for money Review by Susan
Quality Price Value
- Great! Review by A
Price Value Quality