Asics Gel Pulse 6 – "A cushioned, comfortable ride with great bounce-back"
Benefitting from Asics’ legendary Gel Cushioning System, the new Asics Gel Pulse 6 is a super-versatile daily trainer that offers outstanding impact protection and bounce-back for a fluid, up-tempo ride that simply eats up the miles!
Ideal for inexperienced runners or those just starting out, the Gel Pulse 6 delivers top-end performance at a remarkably low price with an updated SpEVA Midsole and a Full Length Guidance Line System for effortless heel/toe transitions.
The Mesh and Synthetic Upper is light and airy, with Independently Place Eyelets for an Adaptive Fitting Environment, and there’s a Removable EVA Sockliner for added cushioning underfoot and a plush, luxurious feel.
Other benefits include a Full Length Guidance Line and an updated Guidance Trusstic System, which complement each other superbly to enhance the wearer’s running gait, improve torsional rigidity, and strip-away excess weight.
Meanwhile, better flexibility through the outsole allows the shoe move more naturally underfoot – resulting in improved responsiveness and ride quality – and there’s a hard-wearing AHAR+ Blown Rubber Outsole for outstanding durability and grip.
But best of all the midsole of the Gel Pulse 6, which incorporates Gel Inserts at the heel and forefoot, provides exceptional impact protection and cushion to reduce the risk of impact-related injuries.
Asics – The Runner’s Choice.
- Trusstic System® - Reduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity of the shoes.
- SpEVA® Midsole Material - Improves bounce-back characteristics and decreases midsole breakdown.
- SpEVA 45 Lasting - ASICS midsole material takes on a new role as a lasting technology for enhanced cushioning and comfort.
- Discrete Eyelets - Independently placed eyelets disperse lace tension, creating a customized fit environment and enhanced upper comfort.
- Guidance Line® - Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- 3M Reflective - Reflective material produced by 3M company, for night safety.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Cushioning System - Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- AHAR+ - New blown AHAR outsole material. Delivers enhanced cushioning, durability and ride to the foot.
- Removable Sockliner - EVA sockliner moulded to the shape of the foot, which can be removed to accommodate a medical orthotic.
Unsure if it’s right for you? Our Buyer’s Guide takes you through the dos and don’ts of choosing your next pair of Asics
Buy Asics Footwear from Start Fitness the UK’s largest running and fitness specialist.
|Model Number||T4A8N 0120|
|Manufacturer Colour||White / Hot Pink / Powder Blue|
|Footwear Type||Neutral & Cushioning|
|Season||Spring 2015, Summer 2015|
- Very supportive shoes. Review by Sharon
Quality Price Value