Fly through the crowded transition area and get out on the road for the final 42k. The new Asics Gel Noosa Tri 11 Mens Running Shoe is easy to get on and even easier to run in – perfect for shaving seconds off of T2 and even more during the run itself.
Slide them on quickly with a tongue that doesn’t slip down the shoe and quick-locking elastic laces. Once you’re on the road, go faster with a propulsion trusstic, and run efficiently until the finish line with stabilising tech in the midsole.
- Run fast Ironman marathons in a lightweight racing shoe with a trusstic that propels you forward.
- Fly through T2 with elastic laces, a tongue stitched to the upper and a soft, seamless lining.
- Keep your speed up with stabilising tech that really kicks in as you tire late in the race.
- Rearfoot & Forefoot GEL Cushioning - Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- Solyte Midsole - Midsole material, lighter than ASICS standard EVA and SpEVA + improve cushioning & durability.
- Guidance Line - Longitudinal groove that decouples tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- Impact Guidance System (I.G.S) - Asics design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance that foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- Bunion Window - Soft synthetic area on the medial forefoot, reducing the risk of irritation.
- Propulsion Plate - Special hardened unit placed in forefoot for more efficient propulsion phase
|Model Number||T626Q 0101|
|Manufacturer Colour||White / Black|
|Shoe Collection||Asics Gel Noosa|
|Season||Spring 2016, Summer 2016|