The Asics Gel-Noosa Tri 11 Womens Running Shoe is built for the serious competitor and celebrates the Iconic Noosa Triathlon festival held in Queensland Australia every November. It has been specifically designed using Triathlon DNA and is a full tilt racer of the highest pedigree delivering lightweight support and high performance with a twist of colour.
The elastic laces are perfect for transitions.
Fly through the crowded transition area and get out on the road for the final 42k. The new GEL-NOOSA TRI 11 is easy to get on and even easier to run in – perfect for shaving seconds off of T2 and even more during the run itself.
Slide them on quickly with a tongue that doesn’t slip down the shoe and quick-locking elastic laces. Once you’re on the road, go faster with a propulsion trusstic, and run efficiently until the finish line with stabilising tech in the midsole.
- Run fast Ironman marathons in a lightweight racing shoe with a trusstic that propels you forward.
- Fly through T2 with elastic laces, a tongue stitched to the upper and a soft, seamless lining.
- Keep your speed up with stabilising tech that really kicks in as you tire late in the race.
- Impact Guidance System (I.G.S.) - ASICS® design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natual gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- California Slip Lasting - For stability and comfort. Upper is stitched around a canvas or EVA board and directly attached to the midsole.
- WET GRIP® Outsole - An outsole made from a special blend of organic and non-organic components, designed to enhance traction even on wet surfaces.
- Perforated Sockliner - Perforated Sockliner optimizes moisture drainage and improves breathability.
- Propulsion Trusstic - Mimics connective tissue in the foot by creating tension as foot enters propulsion stage.
- Solyte® Midsole Material - A lighter weight midsole compound than ASICS' standard EVA and SpEVA®. Also fetures enhanced cushioning and durability
- Guidance Line® - Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- Elastic Laces - A classic triathlon feature allowing a runner to put the shoe on quickly, easily, and securely.
- Seamless Construction - The use of seamless materials reduces the potential for irritation and friction caused by traditional; stitches and seams.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Cushioning System - Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- AHAR+ - New blown AHAR outsole material. Delivers enhanced cushioning, durability and ride to the foot.
- Dynamic Duomax - Next generation DuoMax system provides greater comfort and enhances gait efficiency.
|Model Number||T676N 4301|
|Manufacturer Colour||Asics Blue / White / Hot Pink|
|Shoe Collection||Asics Gel Noosa|
|Season||Spring 2016, Summer 2016|