Asics Gel Noosa Tri 10 – "For runners and triathletes who want to pick up the pace and stand out from the crowd"
Pick up the pace in a bold, head-turning design with the 10th edition of Asics’ most celebrated triathlon shoe, the Gel Noosa Tri, best friend to Ironman competitors and endurance specialists the world over.
Updated with a host of speed-centric features, including an ultra-lightweight SoLyte Midsole and an Advanced Propulsion Trusstic for quicker toe-offs, the Gel Noosa 10 is a superb choice for both amateur runners and elite-level triathletes.
Featuring rear and forefoot Gel Cushioning for responsive cushioning and outstanding impact protection, the Gel Noosa 10 also incorporates Asics’ renowned Impact Guidance System – a unique design philosophy which enhances the gait cycle from heel strike to toe off for greater stride efficiency, smoother transitions and reduced fatigue.
This edition of the shoe, new for 2015, also employs Elastic Laces and tactile Heel and Toe Grips to make triathlon transitioning an absolute cinch. There’s also a revised AHAR+ Wet Grip Outsole for maximum traction on slippery surfaces and outstanding high-wear durability.
Asics’ next generation Dynamic Duomax System also provides increased stability whilst reducing weight and improving comfort through the midsole platform. The inclusion of a Removable EVA Sockliner and California Slip Lasting also ensures the Gel Noosa 10 is Asics’ most comfortable endurance shoe to date, moulding to the shape of your feet for a snug, sock-like fit.
In a crowded triathlon transition area, you need to get your shoes on fast and be off and running. This Asics Gel Noosa Tri 10 is designed for just that, and it throws in bold, stand-out design for good measure.
- Rearfoot Gel cushioning system uses a silicone-based gel for responsive shock absorption on impact.
- Forefoot Gel cushioning system uses a silicone-based gel for responsive shock absorption on impact.
- Solyte is an ultra light, top-of-the-line midsole that delivers durable and responsive cushioning.
- Dynamic DuoMax reduces over pronation by controlling the movement of the foot, leading to a smoother heel to toe transition.
- Propulsion Trusstic System utilizes a thermal plastic unit that connects the lateral heel to the medial forefoot. This unit works to release stored energy and propel you forward during toe-off.
- Impact Guidance System (IGS) design creates a smooth and balanced heel-to-toe transition.
- Guidance Line is a vertical flex groove in the forefoot for improved gait efficiency.
- ASICS High Abrasion Rubber (AHAR) in the heel is made of carbon rubber for exceptional durability.
- DuraSponge Outsole in the forefoot is made from a blown AHAR compound, for responsive cushioning and flexibility.
- WET GRIP Outsole is made from a blend of organic and non-organic components for increased traction on wet surfaces.
- Engineered mesh on the upper provides lightweight, breathable coverage.
- Seamless Upper Construction allows for irritation-free sockless wear.
- Elastic Laces allow runners to slip shoes on quickly and easily for optimal performance.
- Perforated Sockliner provides breathability and adds underfoot comfort.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to Dual-Density Solyte Foam, for enhanced cushioning and a moderately soft underfoot feel.
Unsure if it’s right for you? Our Buyer’s Guide takes you through the dos and don’ts of choosing your next pair of ASICS
Buy Asics Gel Noosa from Start Fitness the UK’s largest running and fitness specialist
|Model Number||T530Q 4552|
|Manufacturer Colour||Aqua Blue / Navy / Flash Orange|
|Shoe Collection||Asics Gel Noosa|
|Season||Spring 2015, Summer 2015|
- great deal Review by Etienne
Price Value Quality
- very good value Review by david
Quality Price Value