Own your part of the court in the cushioned and supportive Asics Gel Netburner Super 6 Womens Netball Shoes. It's the netball shoe for elite players, bt you don't need to be a pro to feel the benefits.
Move swiftly around the court with an X-Shaped Grove on the forefoot that improves your flexibility. Get extra support and comfort from the 2-layer midsole borrowed from running. Get a great fit with a sock-like upper and heel counter
- Be light on your feet with an X- Shaped groove that allows your foot to move in every direction.
- Get stability and comfort with a 2-layer FluidRide midsole.
- Stay supported with a heel counter and an upper that keeps your foot in place.
- ComforDry™ Sockliner - Removable sockliner that provides cushioning performance and moisture wicking for a cooler, dryer, healthier environment.
- Impact Guidance System (I.G.S.) - ASICS® design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- Trusstic System® - Reduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity of the shoes.
- California Slip Lasting - For stability and comfort. Upper is stitched around a canvas or EVA board and directly attached to the midsole.
- Solyte 55 Lasting - ASICS lightest midsole material takes on a new role as a lasting technology.
- Solyte® Midsole Material - A lighter weight midsole compound than ASICS' standard EVA and SpEVA®. Also features enhanced cushioning and durability.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Cushioning System - Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- P.H.F.® (Personalized Heel Fit) - 2 layers of memory foam line the collar and mould to the athlete's heel, creating a personalized fit.
|Model Number||R651Y 2049|
|Manufacturer Colour||Azalea Pink / Blueprint / Primrose Purple|
|Season||Autumn 2016, Winter 2016|