The Netburner Super 5 is a fast, lightweight, supportive and cushioned netball shoe. The upper features Asymmetrical Lacing and a Clutch Collar rearfoot fitting system to enhance fit and reduce the potential for irritation on the foot during play. Medially placed DuoMax under the midfoot and a midfoot Trusstic provide great support whilst a Solyte midsole, encapsulating rearfoot and forefoot GEL units, helps to absorb shock. Additionally, a fully wrapped outsole with a stitched toe results in outstanding durability and guards against the wear and tear associated with toe drag.
- PERSONAL HEEL FIT (PHF) - 3 layers of memory foam line the collar and mold to the heel creating a personalised fit.
- REMOVABLE SOCKLINER - A sockliner which can be removed to accommodate a medical orthotic.
- Impact Guidance System (I.G.S.) Linked, category specific componentry that enhances the foots natural gait
- SOLYTE 55 - Employs 55 degree Solyte lasting material for a soft but stable platform feel.
- DUOMAX SUPPORT SYSTEM - A dual density midsole system positioned to enhance support and stability positioned sport specifically.
- REARFOOT AND FOREFOOT GEL CUSHIONING SYSTEMS - Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- SOLYTE MIDSOLE MATERIAL - A lighter weight midsole compoind than ASICS standard EVA and SpEVA. Also features enhanced cushioning and durability.
- SPACE TRUSSTIC SYSTEM - This midfoot stabilizer creates a pocket between the Trusstic System device and the midsole allowing for controlled midsole deformation and more efficient foot function.
- AHAR+ - This is a thinner and lighter version of ASICS High Abrasion Resistant rubber. It is placed on heavy contact areas of the outsole to reduce excessive wear without compromising durability.
|Model Number||R550Y 0175|
|Manufacturer Colour||White / Coral Purple / Lake Eyre|
|Season||Spring 2015, Summer 2015|