This Asics Gel Netburner Professional 12 shoe has backed up pros for years. So whether you call the shooting circle home or you're a centre moving all over the court, it has you totally covered.
Attackers can find empty space and make their shots with a shoe that's built with the cushioning and comfort of a running shoe. And defenders can keep the opponent's score at 0 with a shoe that helps them stick to their attacker.
- Stay nimble in your area of the court with a lightweight shoe.
- Escape from your defender with a shoe that goes with any change of direction.
- Get from one side of the court to the other with cushioning straight from a running shoe.
- PERSONAL HEEL FIT (PHF) - 3 layers of memory foam line the collar and mold to the heel creating a personalised fit.
- REMOVABLE SOCKLINER - A sockliner which can be removed to accommodate a medical orthotic.
- CALIFORNIA LASTING - For stability and comfort. Upper is stitched around a canvas or EVA board and is directly attached to the mid-sole.
- SOLYTE MIDSOLE MATERIAL - Employs a 55 degree Solyte lasting material for a soft but stable feel.
- DUOMAX SUPPORT SYSTEM - A dual density midsole system positioned to enhance support and stability, for short sprints and turns.
- REARFOOT AND FOREFOOT GEL CUSHIONING SYSTEMS - Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- SOLYTE MIDSOLE MATERIAL - A lighter weight midsole compound than ASICS standard EVA and SpEVA. Also features enhanced cushioning and durability.
- SPACE TRUSSTIC SYSTEM - This midfoot stabilizer creates a pocket between the Trusstic System device and the midsole allowing for controlled midsole deformation and more efficient foot function.
- AHAR+ - This is a thinner and lighter version of ASICS High Abrasion Resistant rubber. It is placed on heavy contact areas of the outsole to reduce excessive wear without compromising durability.
- GUIDANCE LINE - Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency ensuring a smooth transition of the foot.
|Model Number||R650N 2001|
|Manufacturer Colour||Diva Pink / White / Flash Yellow|
|Season||Spring 2016, Summer 2016|
- good support shoes to play Netball Review by Sylvie
Quality Price Value
- And they're really pretty! Review by Tim
Price Value Quality
- Good support. Review by ML
Price Value Quality