Designed for speed, the new GEL-LYTE33 is a racing shoe for runners with an efficient running style.It's engineered with innovative FLUID AXIS technology which allows your foot to move naturally.
The GEL-LYTE33 is the lightest and most flexible shoe in the 33 collection. It weighs less than 200 grams and has a 6mm heel-drop.The shoe comes with an asymmetrical dual-density forefoot with a soft top layer of SpEVA and a bottom layer made of harder EVA to give you a more efficient take-off.
Across the new 33 range, a wider toebox gives your toes increased freedom of movement for a more natural take-off.With GEL technology in the rearfoot, you get that extra cushioning and reduced ground impact.
- California Slip Lasting - For stability and comfort. Upper is stitched around a canvas or EVA board and directly attached to the midsole.
- SpEVA® Midsole Material - Improves bounce-back characteristics and decreases midsole breakdown.
- 3M Reflective - Reflective material produced by 3M company, for night safety.
- Rearfoot GEL® Cushioning Syste - Attenuates shock during impact phase and allows for a smooth transition to midstance.
- AHAR+ - New blown AHAR outsole material. Delivers enhanced cushioning, durability and ride to the foot.
- Removable Sockliner - EVA sockliner moulded to the shape of the foot, which can be removed to accommodate a medical orthotic.
- FluidAxis - Anatomically correct deep flex grooves have been aligned to the joints of the foot. This innovative construction enables the shoe to recognize, adapt, and respond to the athlete's exact load and positional change from first impact to toe-off.
|Model Number||T412N 5904|
|Manufacturer Colour||Royal / Flash Yellow / Navy|
|Footwear Type||Natural Running|
|Season||Winter 2014, Autumn 2014|
- O'k Review by Alexander
Price Value Quality