'The go-fast shoe perfect for race day.'
Slip on and lock the laces quickly to be first off the mark, built for speed over 10k speed is everything with the Gel-Hyper Tri running shoes. Transitions are smooth and fast thanks to a seamless construction allowing for sockless wear
The upper is comforted with the soft, seamless lining, leaving a breathable upper to permeate moisture and leave the foot dry throughout. Asics have added 'California Slip lasting' a technology constructed for comfort and stability, the upper is stitched around a canvas Eva board system that's directly attached to the midsole giving enhanced support to the wearer.
A SpEVA midsole improves the bounceback characteristics of the Gel-Hyper whilst decreasing the overall midsole breakdown when running. This combined with another Asics technology in Rearfoot Gel Cushioning system, attenuating shock absorption during the impact phase, leaving less impact to be taken on the body. Allowing for a smoother transitional period through to midstance.
Again Asics have packed the outsole with technology, Durasponge being one - A blown rubber compound that gives excelled cushioning to the forefoot whilst maintaining extremely durable. Magic sole is a new technology, produced to minimise the weight, whilst maximising the breathability, a vented sole allows for a lighter, more breathable Gel-Hyper Triathlon with true practicality for the race.
- California Slip Lasting - For stability and comfort. Upper is stitched around a canvas or EVA board and directly attached to the midsole.
- SpEVA® Midsole - Material Improves bounce-back characteristics and decreases midsole breakdown.
- Rearfoot GEL® Cushioning System - Attenuates shock during impact phase and allows for a smooth transition to midstance.
- Removable Sockliner - EVA sockliner moulded to the shape of the foot, which can be removed to accommodate a medical orthotic.
- Propulsion Trusstic - Mimics connective tissue in the foot by creating tension as foot enters propulsion stage.
- DuraSponge Outsole - A blown Rubber AHAR rubber compound for enhanced cushioning and durability in the forefoot.
- AHAR+ - New blown AHAR outsole material. Delivers enhanced cushioning, durability and ride to the foot.
- 3M Reflective Reflective material produced by 3M company, for night safety.
|Model Number||T581N 9907|
|Season||Spring 2015, Summer 2015|
- Good for racing Review by Caroline
Price Value Quality