Take on fast and furious mud runs in the GEL-FujiRunnegade. Hurdle obstacles and break through thick sludge with a lightweight design and big lugs on the outsole. You could throw them on for fell running in the rain, too.
Jump feet-first into the mud and your shoes will come out spotless – that’s because mud and water bounce right off the PLASMAGUARD upper. Mud won’t get in your shoe from the top either, with a sock-like fit around your ankle.
- Anti-Gravel Tongue - Special tongue construction that prevents debris entering the shoe
- California Slip Lasting - For stability and comfort. Upper is stitched around a canvas or EVA board and directly attached to the midsole.
- Elastic Laces - A classic triathlon feature allowing a runner to put the shoe on quickly, easily, and securely.
- Impact Guidance System (I.G.S) - ASICS® design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- Racing Last -Attenuates shock during impact phase and allows for a smooth transition to midstance.
- Rearfoot GEL® Cushioning System - Attenuates shock during impact phase and allows for a smooth transition to midstance.
- Removable Sockliner - EVA sockliner moulded to the shape of the foot, which can be removed to accommodate a medical orthotic.
- Solid Rubber Outsole - Provides enhanced durability and traction.
- Solyte Midsole - A lighter weight midsole compound than ASICS' standard EVA and SpEVA®. Also features enhanced cushioning and durability.
- Trail Specific Outsole - Reserved lugs provide uphill and downhill traction on all types of terrain.
- Water-Repellent Upper - Provides a water-repellent upper without the loss of breathability.
|Model Number||T633N 0907|
|Manufacturer Colour||orange / flash yellow / black|
|Footwear Type||Offroad & Trail|
|Season||Spring 2016, Summer 2016|
- excellent Review by Graham
Value Quality Price
- Good shoe, quick service Review by James
Price Value Quality
They are a different type of upper than I am used to, felling a bit flimsy, but I think that will just be a matter of getting used to the feel of them, as I have no problems to report after the first time out.
All in all I am very happy with these shoes and the quick service. I confidently recommend Start Fitness. (Posted on 10/10/2016)
- good starter shoe Review by kenneth
Price Value Quality
(Posted on 20/09/2016)