Take on fast and furious mud runs in the Asics Gel FujiRunnegade 2 Mens Running Shoes. Hurdle obstacles and break through thick sludge with a lightweight design and big lugs on the outsole. You could throw them on for fell running in the rain, too.
Jump feet-first into the mud and your shoes will come out spotless – that’s because mud and water bounce right off the PlasmaShield upper. Mud won’t get in your shoe from the top either, with a sock-like fit around your ankle.
- Keep your shoes spotless with PlasmaShield technology in the upper that repels water and mud.
- Grip muddy trails with chunky lugs on the outsole.
- Stay comfortable with a sock-like fit around the ankle that keeps mud out.
- California Slip Lasting - For stability and comfort. Upper is stitched around a canvas or EVA board and directly attached to the midsole.
- Impact Guidance System (I.G.S.) - ASICS® design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- Trail Specific Outsole - Reserved lugs provide uphill and downhill traction on all types of terrain.
- Solyte® Midsole Material - A lighter weight midsole compound than ASICS' standard EVA and SpEVA®. Also features enhanced cushioning and durability.
- Racing Last - Built on ASICS' Racing Last.
- Elastic Laces - A classic triathlon feature allowing a runner to put the shoe on quickly, easily, and securely.
- Anti Gravel Tongue - Special tongue construction that prevents debris entering the shoe.
- Solid Rubber outsole - Provides enhanced durability and traction.
- Rearfoot GEL® Cushioning System - Attenuates shock during impact phase and allows for a smooth transition to midstance.
- Water-Repellent Upper - Provides a water-repellent upper without the loss of breathability.
- Removable Sockliner - EVA sockliner moulded to the shape of the foot, which can be removed to accommodate a medical orthotic.
|Model Number||T633N 9007|
|Manufacturer Colour||Black / Safety Yellow / Infinity Purple|
|Footwear Type||Offroad & Trail|
|Season||Autumn 2016, Winter 2016|