For the trail blazers who like a little speed in their step, the new GEL-FujiPro™ will make the perfect trail running companion. The low-profile Solyte midsole and Propulsion Trusstic® make for a spring-loaded ride, and the sleek Seamless Construction and Heel Clutching System™ are equal parts lightweight and fast.
But the GEL-FujiPro™ means serious business out on the trail, complete with an Anti-Gravel Tongue, Trail Specific Outsole, and Lace Garage ideal for surging through the great outdoors. Weight: 10.5 oz. Heel Height: 20.5mm. Forefoot Height: 10.5mm.
- Rearfoot GEL® Cushioning System - Attenuates shock during impact phase and allows for a smooth transition to midstance.
- Solyte® Midsole Material - A lighter weight midsole compound than ASICS' standard EVA and SpEVA®. Also features enhanced cushioning and durability.
- Propulsion Trusstic® - Mimics connective tissue in the foot by creating tension as foot enters propulsion stage.
- Heel Clutching System™ - Exoskeletal heel counter provides improved support and creates improved heel fitting environment.
- Seamless Construction - The use of seamless materials reduces the potential for irritation and friction caused by traditional stitches and seams.
- Anti Gravel Tongue - Gussetted construction prevents debris from entering the shoe.
- Lace Garage - A pocket enabling the laces to be tucked in and unexposed.
- Trail Specific Outsole - Reversed lugs provide uphill and downhill traction on all types of terrain.
|Model Number||T536N 4940|
|Manufacturer Colour||Indigo Blue / Aquatic Blue / Mosaic Blue|
|Footwear Type||Offroad & Trail|
|Season||Autumn 2015, Winter 2015|
- So Fast Shipping!! Excellent! Review by DIMITRIOS
Quality Price Value
- excellent trail shoe Review by gingerneil
Quality Price Value
They are not designed to be waterproof, but they have so far done well at preventing to much coming in. They drain well when they are wet, and don't seem to soak up water when splashing through puddles.
The lace holes are better than the Fuji-trainer. After about 600 hard trail miles the small fabric loops that the laces go through in the Fuji-trainer broke. The FujiPro have 'proper' lace holes built into the show - they cant break!
The laces themselves are standard flat fabric as opposed to the thin circular rope-like laces on the Fuji-trainer. I prefer the standard ones, and there is a pocket in the tongue to stash them away.
The sole gives good grip in the mud, but do seem to hold the mud quite a bit. I find myself having to 'knock them clean' at the start of a run to bash out all of the dried mud - ideally this wouldn't have stuck in there in the first place. Its hard to know if this effects grip during a run, but I've not had any issues in that department. Only once have I stepped on a stone that I've felt through the sole of the shoe and caused a 'wince'. I think the thickness of the sole gives a good balance between being able to feed the terrain and protecting your feet.
Definitely happy with the purchase, and would buy again over the Fuji-trainer. (Posted on 17/03/2016)
- excellent Review by Graham
Price Value Quality