The Asics Gel FujiAttack 5 Running Shoes are designed with the Trusstic System® technology, this helps to reduce the overall weight of the sole unit while still retaining the structural integrity of the shoes. The outsole is made from NC Rubber®, this compound contains more natural rubber content than traditional solid rubber. This means that traction is increased on uneven and unforgiving terrain. AHAR+ is also used in the outsole to further deliver cushioning, durability and ride to the foot.
The Rearfoot GEL® Cushioning System helps to attenuate the shock during the impact stage of your gait cycle. This allows for a smoother transition to midstance. A Rock Protection Plate protects your foot against sharp objects such as rocks and branches so that there is reduced distraction while you're running. The midsole is made from Solyte® Midsole Material which is a lighter weight compound than the ASICS standard. It also enhances the level of cushioning and durability the shoe provides. This also works with the SpEVA® Midsole Material which improves the bounce-back characteristics and decreases midsole breakdown
California Slip Lasting increases the stability within the shoe by stitching the upper around an EVA board and directly attaching it to the midsole. The EVA sockliner is able to mould to the shape of your foot for added comfort. The sockliner can also be removed and replaced with a medical orthotic if necessary. There is 3M reflective material implemented through the design to keep you safe and visible in low-light conditions.
- Trusstic System® - Reduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity of the shoes.
- SpEVA® Midsole Material - Improves bounce-back characteristics and decreases midsole breakdown.
- Solyte® Midsole Material - A lighter weight midsole compound than ASICS' standard EVA and SpEVA®. Also enhances cushioning and durability.
- NC Rubber® Outsole - A compound containing more natural rubber content than traditional solid rubber, resulting in enhanced traction on court systems.
- 3M Reflective - To keep you safe and visible in low-light conditions.
- Rearfoot GEL® Cushioning System - Attenuates shock during impact phase and allows for a smooth transition to midstance.
- Rock Protection Plate - Protects the foot against sharp objects such as rocks and branches.
- Removable Sockliner - EVA sockliner moulded to the shape of the foot, which can be removed to accommodate a medical orthotic.
- Weight - 315g.
|Model Number||T630N 9009|
|Manufacturer Colour||Black / Apricot / Snorkel Blue|
|Footwear Type||Offroad & Trail|
|Season||Spring 2016, Summer 2016|