Asics Gel Foundation 11 – "A high mileage trainer for severe overpronators"
Providing extra stability without sacrificing fit or comfort, the GEL FOUNDATION 11 is ASICS’ most advanced motion control shoe, offering severe OVERPRONATORS unparalleled levels of support.
This edition of the shoe, new for the 14/15 season, employs a broad but stable SoLYTE midsole for class-leading shock absorption and underfoot cushioning, while ASICS’ celebrated silicone GEL helps reduce the risk of impact-related injuries.
SoLYTE FOAM also happens to be significantly lighter than traditional midsole compounds, such as EVA or SpEVA, which makes the latest GEL FOUNDATION the lightest edition ever.
Other benefits include an EVA-based ComforDry™ Sockliner, which contains unique anti-odour properties for a healthier insole, while independently placed eyelets disperse lace tension to create a customised fitting environment for every athlete’s foot.
The upper of the FOUNDATION 11, which has been redesigned to incorporate swathes of lightweight mesh for improved breathability, also features an innovative BUNION WINDOW to combat discomfort by giving your feet more room to spread out as you run.
The GEL FOUNDATION 11 also features an updated GUIDANCE LINE to encourage smoother transitions from heel-to-toe and promote a more efficient running gait.
This shoe is a superb choice for OVERPRONATORS who need maximum support.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL Cushioning Systems - Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle
- DuoMax Support System - A dual density midsole system positioned to enhance support and stability positioned sport specifically
- Solyte Midsole Material - A lighter weight midsole compound than ASICS standard EVA and SpEVA. Also features enhanced cushioning and durability
- Guidance Line -Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficienc
- Trusstic System - Reduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity of the shoe
- AHAR - Acronym for ASICS High Abrasion Rubber. Placed in critical areas of the outsole for exceptional durability
- Bunion Window - Designed to allow the foot to spread out comfortably and without irritation during propulsion phase.
|Model Number||T2A2N 0106|
|Manufacturer Colour||White / Red|
|Footwear Type||Motion Control|
- Perfect! Review by Helena
Price Value Quality
- Price, quality and value is spot on as per the website! Review by marc
Quality Price Value
marc (Posted on 09/06/2015)