Asics Gel Fastball Court Shoes are designed to be a low profile shoe for rapid movement around the court, helping to transfer power straight from your foot into the court with virtually no slippage.
- Rear and Forefoot Gel -Gel cushioning in the front and rear of the shoe helps to absorb shock and rebound it into the floor for smooth foot transitions and less impact.
- Personal Heel Fit - A series of soft cushioning foams in the heel that help to mold the shoe to your foot, to give a more secure feel.
- Trusstic System - A plastic arch used under the midfoot to save on weight and resist torsion.
- RhynoSkin - Strong durable material on the outer of the shoe to protect from drag, targeted in the areas of high wear.
- Solyte 55 and EVA Midsole - A mixture of hard wearing shock absorption foam and ultralight foam. This gives a consistently soft feel underfoot and saves a few grams to make the shoe feel lighter
- Rubber Outsole - A mixture of characteristics help to make this outsole one of the best on the market. A combination of soft grippy rubber and abrasion resistant rubber gives high grip and durability. Sole patterns give better performance with wet patches than other soles, for improved performance as the rallies and games get longer.
|Model Number||E414Y 0790|
|Manufacturer Colour||Flash Yellow / Chinese Red|
|Season||Spring 2015, Summer 2015|
- 49,90 Review by Jukka
Value Quality Price