Asics Gel Electro 33 – "Natural running takes a big leap forward"
A newcomer to Asics’ celebrated 33 Collection, the Gel Electro 33 is an up-tempo performance shoe which provides natural runners with a cushioned midsole platform and mild pronation control.
A superb alternative to Asics’ ever-popular Gel DS, the new Electro 33 is sleek, speedy and supportive, and works in harmony with the biomechanics of your foot for an incredibly natural, but super-stable ride.
The backbone of the shoe incorporates Asics’ latest technological advance, Fluid Axis, a unique midsole design which encourages the foot to move more naturally through the gait cycle. This innovation also ensures the shoe aligns perfectly with the joints of your foot for smoother transitions and better efficacy.
Deep Flex Grooves also allow the shoe to move more naturally underfoot, adapting and adjusting to subtle positional changes as you run for enhanced freedom of movement and a noticeable barefoot feel.
A Stretch Mesh Upper also provides a close, sock-like fit, while Seamless Construction ensures every run is irritation-free. The Electro 33’s Widened Toebox also give your toes room to splay fully for greater dynamism and more naturally efficient push-offs.
A Dual-Density Midsole also provides additional stability where you need it most, combining SoLyte and EVA to optimise bounce-back without adding extra weight. There’s also a Rearfoot Gel Cushioning Unit which delivers maximum shock absorption and impact protection to reduce the risk of injury.
If you're a mild overpronator looking for a natural running shoe which still offers support, the Gel Electro 33 could well be the perfect fit.
Asics Gel Electro 33. Mix up your run and become a better athlete.
- Rearfoot Gel cushioning system uses a silicone-based gel for responsive shock absorption on impact.
- Solyte is an ultra light, top-of-the-line midsole that delivers durable and responsive cushioning.
- FluidAxis flex grooves are placed strategically to flex with the natural motions of the foot while running.
- ASICS High Abrasion Rubber (AHAR) in the heel is made of carbon rubber for exceptional durability.
- Open mesh on the upper provides breathable coverage.
- Mono-Sock Upper uses external overlays to improve support without sacrificing comfort.
- Seamless Upper Construction allows for irritation-free sockless wear.
- ComforDry Sockliner is made with anti-bacterial material to reduce odor and moisture and provide additional cushioning.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to Ortholite Foam, for enhanced cushioning and a soft underfoot feel.
Buy Asics Gel Electro from Start Fitness the UK’s largest running and fitness specialist
|Model Number||T461N 2093|
|Manufacturer Colour||Hot Pink / Silver / Flash Yellow|
|Footwear Type||Natural Running|
|Season||Spring 2015, Summer 2015|