Designed for fast-paced training and racing, the lightweight ASICS GEL-DS TRAINER 21 Running Shoes feature the Dual Density DuoMax system which provides excellent arch support and cushioning for over-pronators. This shoes are constructed from seamless materials to reduce the irritation of your skin. Exoskeletal Heel Clutching System provides the extra support and creates the perfect heel fitting environment.
Other notable features include the Propulsion Plate located on the outsole of the forefoot, providing excellent stability through the step and encourages forward momentum by helping the foot complete it's cycle effectively. The Wet Grip Rubber outsole is designed to work superbly even in wet weather. By being treated with organic and non-organic components, it enhances traction to offer optimal performance even in the rain.
The Discrete Eye-Stay on the upper and the Clutch Collar System, which locks around the heel, combine to create an amazingly comfortable fit. With a reduction in weight from its predecessor, the 21's give you greater efficiency whilst you run for the ultimate in speed-running shoes.
- *NEW* Clutch Counter - Exoskeletal heel counter provides improved support and creates an improved heel fitting environment to ensure your foot remains stable and comfortable as you are running.
- GEL cushioning - ASICS trademark cushioning system which absorbs impact force superbly, dampening shock in the initial heel strike and allowing for a smooth transition through the step, greatly increasing comfort and performance and reducing the risk of injury.
- Impact Guidance System - For a more improved natural running gait, the individual parts of the shoe work together efficiently, gifting a more comfortable, guided step.
- Heel Clutching System - Lightweight heel counter on the outside of the upper provides improved support and fit around the heel.
- Solyte midsole - Midsole material designed to absorb shock and cushion the foot. More durable and lighter than standard EVA products, a quality addition to any shoe.
- DuoMax Support System - A dual density midsole system positioned to enhance support and stability, positioned sport specifically.
- Seamless construction and biomorphic fit - Stretch material on the upper which reduces irritation when the shoe moves and increases comfort as well helping to keep blisters at bay.
- Rear and Forefoot GEL - ASICS trademark cushioning system which absorbs impact force superbly, dampening shock in the initial heel strike and allowing for a smooth transition through the step, greatly increasing comfort and performance and reducing the risk of injury.
- Propulsion Plate - Plate in the sole which provides stability in the forefoot and offers flexibility enhancing your running gait and encouraging forward momentum.
- DuoSole outsole - Reduces weight and enhances flexibility.
|Model Number||T624N 0790|
|Manufacturer Colour||flash yellow / black / hot orange|
|Footwear Type||Lightweight & Racers|
|Season||Spring 2016, Summer 2016|
- Lightest and best road trainers I have ever bought Review by David A
Value Quality Price