Shave seconds off your time and go for a new personal best. If speed is your motivation, the Asics Gel DS Trainer 21 Mens Running Shoe delivers, whether it’s building up speed with once-a-week interval training or taking aim at that sub-3 marathon.
Launch yourself forward with a new, lighter upper that’s been stripped back to a single layer.
- Target old PBs with a lightweight, stripped-back speed-running shoe.
- Push off and accelerate faster with a propulsion plate in the outsole.
- Get a comfortable fit with a lightweight upper made of a single layer.
- ComforDry™ Sockliner - Removable sockliner that provides cushioning performance and moisture wicking for a cooler, dryer, healthier environment.
- Impact Guidance System (I.G.S.) - ASICS® design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- California Slip Lasting - For stability and comfort. Upper is stitched around a canvas or EVA board and directly attached to the midsole.
- Propulsion Trusstic - Mimics connective tissue in the foot by creating tension as foot enters propulsion stage.
- Solyte® Midsole Material - A lighter weight midsole compound than ASICS' standard EVA and SpEVA®. Also features enhanced cushioning and durability.
- Guidance Line® - Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- 3M Reflective - Reflective material produced by 3M company, for night safety.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Cushioning System - Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- AHAR+ - New blown AHAR outsole material. Delivers enhanced cushioning, durability and ride to the foot.
- Dynamic Duomax - Next generation DuoMax system provides greater comfort and enhances gait efficiency.
|Model Number||T624N 9007|
|Manufacturer Colour||Black / Safety Yellow / Green Gecko|
|Footwear Type||Lightweight & Racers|
|Season||Autumn 2016, Winter 2016|
- Value for money shoes Review by NTOMALIS
Price Value Quality