Young athletes with an eye on the prize can get in contention with the Asics Gel Cumulus 18 GS Junior Running Shoes. Designed for a more efficient running motion, these are junior running shoes, not just kids’ trainers.
Make your running more efficient with flex grooves and a lightweight supportive midfoot overlay. Each step is cushioned with GEL in the back, and a heat-pressed mesh gives the heel a bold new look.
- Run with no irritation thanks to fewer seams on the shoe.
- Roll your foot effortlessly with flexibility in the sole to support your developing running style.
- Stay comfortable for longer with added durability thanks to a stitched toe and abrasion-resistant rubber on the sole.
- Trusstic System® - Reduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity of the shoes.
- California Slip Lasting - For stability and comfort. Upper is stitched around a canvas or EVA board and directly attached to the midsole.
- Guidance Line® - Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- 3M Reflective - Reflective material produced by 3M company, for night safety.
- Rearfoot GEL® Cushioning System - Attenuates shock during impact phase and allows for a smooth transition to midstance.
- Removable Sockliner - EVA sockliner moulded to the shape of the foot, which can be removed to accommodate a medical orthotic.
|Model Number||C624N 3919|
|Manufacturer Colour||Soothing Sea / Sport Pink / Cockatoo|
|Footwear Type||Neutral & Cushioning|
|Shoe Collection||Asics Gel Cumulus|
|Season||Autumn 2016, Winter 2016|