The award-winning GEL-Cumulus® series gets a modern makeover, with the 17th version sporting a new FluidRide® midsole and ample Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Cushioning units. Run longer, and with greater efficiency in the GEL-Cumulus 17.
Under pronators and mild over pronators will enjoy plenty of shock-absorbing Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL-Cushioning and an amazing, form-fitting fit thanks to redesigned midsole geometry and a seamless construction upper.
Your foot bounces off the pavement with the lighter, springier FluidRide 2.0 midsole. Extra cushioning comes courtesy of the SpEVA 45 lasting, and your push offs get a little extra power with a straighter platform under your big toe.
The shoe’s linked componentry supports your foot’s natural gait from toe-on to toe-off, while its two-piece Neutral Guidance Trusstic maintains midfoot integrity, giving you a more balanced and stable run.
- The rearfoot upper construction is constructed with softer materials to ensure a more comfortable and lighter running experience.
- Seamless upper construction comprising of Sandwich Mesh and a HotMelt overlay to improve breathability, fit and weight.
- Updated outer sole layout in the fore-foot area guaranteeing more flexibility and more propulsion in push-off phase.
- ComforDry™ Sockliner - Removable sockliner that provides cushioning performance and moisture wicking for a cooler, dryer, healthier environment.
- Impact Guidance System (I.G.S.) - ASICS® design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natual gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- FluidRide - The latest evolution in ASICS midsole technology. FluidRide provides the ultimate in bounce back & cushioning characterics while being lightweight.
- SpEVA 45 Lasting - ASICS midsole material takes on a new role as a lasting technology for enhanced cushioning and comfort.
- Guidance Trusstic - This Trusstic System integrates Guidance construction for enhanced gait efficiency while providing midfoot structural integrity.
- Guidance Line® - Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- 3M Reflective - Reflective material produced by 3M company, for night safety.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Cushioning System - Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- Solid Rubber outsole - Provides enhanced durability and traction.
- AHAR+ - New blown AHAR outsole material. Delivers enhanced cushioning, durability and ride to the foot.
- Gender Specific Cush - The full length double density midsole features a lower density toplayer for Gender Specific cushioning and comfort.
|Model Number||T5D8N 5040|
|Manufacturer Colour||Deep Cobalt / Turquoise / Dutch Blue|
|Footwear Type||Neutral & Cushioning|
|Shoe Collection||Asics Gel Cumulus|
|Season||Spring 2016, Summer 2016|