Your foot will bounces off the pavement with Asics Gel Cumulus 17 GTX with the lighter, springier FluidRide 2.0 midsole. Extra cushioning comes courtesy of the SpEVA 45 lasting, and your push offs get a little extra power with a straighter platform under your big toe.
Shave seconds from your time in a shoe that gets you from landing to push off faster. You'll be through your gait cycle in the blink of an eye thanks to the new rear and forefoot set-up. And rain will never be an issue for you the Gore-Texª waterproof upper keeps it out.
- Stay dry with a waterproof Gore-Texª upper
- Make your running as efficient as possible with a flex groove down the outsole that guides your foot
- Soften every landing with GEL cushioning in the back and front and a bouncy FluidRide 2.0 midsole
- Go faster with the new CUMULUS that's 5g lighter than the past edition
- ComforDry™ Sockliner - Removable sockliner that provides cushioning performance and anti-microbial properties for a cooler, dryer, healthier environment.
- Impact Guidance System (I.G.S.) - ASICS® design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natual gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- California Slip Lasting - For stability and comfort. Upper is stitched around a canvas or EVA board and directly attached to the midsole.
- FluidRide - The latest evolution in ASICS midsole technology. FluidRide provides the ultimate in bounce back & cushioning characterics while being lightweight.
- Guidance Trusstic - This Trusstic System integrates Guidance construction for enhanced gait efficiency while providing midfoot structural integrity.
- GORE-TEX® Upper - Waterproof and breathable upper designed to protect the foot during extreme weather conditions.
- Guidance Line® - Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- 3M Reflective - Reflective material produced by 3M company, for night safety.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Cushioning System - Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- AHAR+ - New blown AHAR outsole material. Delivers enhanced cushioning, durability and ride to the foot.
- Gender Specific Cush - The full length double density midsole features a lower density toplayer for Gender Specific cushioning and comfort.
|Model Number||T5E7N 2999|
|Manufacturer Colour||Royal Burgundy / Onyx / Pink Glow|
|Footwear Type||Neutral & Cushioning|
|Shoe Collection||Asics Gel Cumulus|
|Season||Autumn 2015, Winter 2015|
- perfect Review by Pavel
Quality Price Value
- Excellent Review by Branca
Value Quality Price