The new GEL-BLACKHEATH 5 is engineered for powerful players.
In the rearfoot, a wide GEL insert absorbs shock. And it works with a SpEVA midsole to give you comfortable cushioning for the whole game. It's designed for maximum stability with DuoMax and a trusstic positioned in the midfoot area. And the P-guard wraps around the forefoot and protects your toe area.
As well as stability, it also lets you move in any direction with a vamp designed to give you excellent forefoot flexibility. And it has a tough, durable sole with AHAR+ rubber that's positioned directly under the heel.
- TRUSSTIC SYSTEM® - Reduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity of the shoes.
- CALIFORNIA SLIP LASTING - For stability and comfort. Upper is stitched around a canvas or EVA board and directly attached to the midsole.
- PGUARD - Reinforced rubber/resin compound attached to the forefoot providing increased durability and protection.
- SPEVA® MIDSOLE MATERIAL - Improves bounce-back characteristics and decreases midsole breakdown.
- ANTI GRAVEL TONGUE - Special tongue construction that prevents debris entering the shoe.
- REARFOOT AND FOREFOOT GEL® CUSHIONING SYSTEM - Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- DUOMAX® SUPPORT SYSTEM - A dual-density midsole system positioned to enhance support and stability, positioned sport-specifically.
- REMOVABLE SOCKLINER - EVA sockliner moulded to the shape of the foot, which can be removed to accommodate a medical orthotic.
|Model Number||P474Y 1993|
|Manufacturer Colour||Pink / Silver / Purple|
|Season||Autumn 2015, Winter 2015|