Asics 33 FA – "Soft and flexible for unsurpassed natural running"
With a soft and flexible midsole platform, the new 33-FA plunges Asics ever-deeper into the natural running phenomenon with a low-profile, 4mm Offset and a Rounded Toe-box which allows the toes to splay fully underfoot.
The suffix "FA" is an abbreviation for Asics’ new Fluid Axis Geometry; an advanced Flex Groove Design which aligns to the joints of your feet precisely for superior biomechanics and smoother transitions. Fluid Axis also adapts and responds to every athlete’s footstrike, adjusting to positional changes while you run for enhanced freedom of movement and a barefoot-like feel.
An ultra-light SoLyte Midsole also provides the ideal platform for natural running, blending excellent bounce-back and cushioning with unprecedented levels of resiliency for exceptional high-wear performance.
With the 33-FA Asics have also elected to replace their patented GEL Cushioning with AmpliFoam – a new midsole material which runs the full length of the shoe for consistent cushioning rather than the limited “spot cushioning” typcailly associated with GEL inserts.
To help provide a more natural fit, the 33-FA also employs a Seamless Upper and a Natural33 Last which work together to mimic the shape of the foot and provide a snug, natural feel.
A ComforDry Lasting and Sockliner also double up to ensure maximum comfort underfoot, while an Open Mesh provides excellent ventilation throughout the upper so your feet stay cool and fresh from the first mile to the last.
- FluidAxis™ _ Anatomically correct deep flex grooves have been aligned to the joints of the foot. This innovative construction enables the shoe to recognize, adapt, and respond to the athlete's exact load and positional change from first impact to toe-off.
- ComforDry™ Sockliner & Lasting _ Provides cushioning performance and anti-microbial properties for a cooler, drier, healthier environment.
- Seamless Construction _ Seamless materials help reduce the potential for irritation and friction caused by traditional stitches and seams.
- AHAR® _ Acronym for ASICS® High Abrasion Rubber. Placed in critical areas of the outsole for exceptional durability.
- Solyte® Midsole Material _ A lighter weight midsole compound than ASICS’ standard EVA and SpEVA®. Also features enhanced cushioning and durability.
Buy ASICS 33-FA from Start Fitness the UK’s largest running and fitness specialist
|Model Number||T583N 9920|
|Manufacturer Colour||Onyx / Hot Pink / Flash Yellow|
|Footwear Type||Natural Running|
|Season||Spring 2015, Summer 2015|
- Nice product Review by Josefina
Price Value Quality
- My best shoes so far Review by BB
Price Value Quality