|Finance Term||Interest||Cost P/M||Total|
TO APPLY FOR FINANCE PLEASE
ADD TO CART AND CHECKOUT
Sleek, sculpted expressly to bring out the most thrilling emotions. You wanted the best possible triathlon/time-trial machine and Argon 18 heard you. Presenting the E-118, a true monster of efficiency and power, ridden by Terenzo Bozzone, Leon Griffin, Ivan Rana, Magali Tisseyre and Clemente Alonso, champions all. These serious contenders have called on the Brand with the Molecule for a serious ride, a bike that can carry them to the winners' circle... the E-118.
The passionate staff at Argon 18 believe that a bicycle must be light, rigid and comfortable. No more, no less. This goal, and their ability to combine these divergent but necessary characteristics, is what distinguishes an Argon 18 and makes it stand apart from other bikes.
- Integrated concept: frame, E118 specifc carbon monocoque fork, Argon 18 ASP-7500 carbon seatpost, headset, integrated aero brakes (front and rear) and brake levers, ONEness cockpit concept.
- Integrated BB86 bottom bracket.
- Aero frame optimized by virtual wind tunnel development (CFD): 8% better aerodynamic results than the E114.
- Monocoque construction featuring Horizontal Dual System (HDS) .
- 7105 HM Carbon composite maximizing stiffness to weight ratios. The E118 frame is 14% lighter versus the E114 without sacrificing the optimal balance between stiffness and comfort.
- NEW ONEness 2.0 Concept: simplified cockpit offering more fit options than ever (65mm/95mm stem on each frame size).
- AHB7500 reversible carbon handlebar with 10cm of height adjustment and TT extentions (2 sets), offering a “custom” fit for every rider.
- New Argon 18 exclusive integrated aero brakes (front and rear): more responsive braking and superior aero profile.
- E118 monocoque carbon fork with external aero steerer (343g fork alone .
- ASP-7500 reversible (76/78 degree) carbon seatpost (weight: 275g uncut .
- Innovative AFS-Tri Geometry with BB-Drop of 75mm (lower bottom bracket) for even more stability.
- Integrated fork crown race.
- Includes full carbon computer mount.
- Weights: Frame 1235g, Fork & ONEness 635g, Seatpost 275g.
Want this frame building up with parts chosen by you? Contact us to discuss how we can create the bike of your dreams.