|Finance Term||Interest||Cost P/M||Total|
TO APPLY FOR FINANCE PLEASE
ADD TO CART AND CHECKOUT
The 2016 Krypton’s cushy comfort was developed thanks to substantial experimentation with carbon layup and tube shapes. Every detail of this 105 equipped bike has been refined, to give the Krypton a benchmark ride that will let you discover the handling skills you suspected you had but had never fully tapped into.
The staff at Argon 18 passionately believe that a bicycle must be light, rigid and comfortable - no more, no less. This goal, and the ability to combine these divergent but necessary characteristics, is what makes an Argon 18 stand apart from other bikes.
- Improved stiffnes to weight ratio: Formerly the design of the Gallium Pro, the 2016 Krypton continues on the value-performance tradition with many new exciting features.
- The weight reduction achieved through new carbon fibre formulation makes the Krypton more agile and augments its high-end ride qualities.
- 3D Headtube for perfect adjustment of handlebar height of every rider while enhancing front-end stiffness.
- 5750 HM carbon composite.
- Monocoque construction optimized with Horizontal Dual System (HDS) .
- Shimano 105 5800 Drivetrain.
- Fulcrum Racing 7 Wheelset.
- Full Spec in Additional Information tab.
|Frame||5750 HM carbon composite|
|Fork||monocoque carbon fork|
|Shifters||Shimano 105 5800|
|Derailleur (Front)||Shimano 105 5800|
|Derailleur (Rear)||Shimano 105 5800|
|Brakes||Shimano 105 5800|
|Crankset||Shimano 105 5800 Compact 50-34 chainset (XXS-M 172.5mm L-XL 175mm)|
|Cassette||12-25 5700 Tiagra cassette|
|Hub Front||Fulcrum Racing 7|
|Hub Rear||Fulcrum Racing 7|
|Rims||Fulcrum Racing 7|
|Tyres||Continental Ultra Sport|
|Handlebar||3T Ergosum Pro Bar|
|Stem||3T Arx Pro Stem|
|Headset||FSA No 53-1+3D (Bearing 1-1/4” Top & Bottom, 36/45 degree)|
|Saddle||Prologo Zero Saddle|
|Number of Gears||22|