|Finance Term||Interest||Cost P/M||Total|
TO APPLY FOR FINANCE PLEASE
ADD TO CART AND CHECKOUT
Argon 18 2016 E-112 Time Trial Frameset
The Argon 18 2016 E-112 Time Trial Frameset is the perfect example of 5655 HM carbon being the material of choice, providing a pro-calibre bike. Comfortable positioning, even though it has been built for speed, while enhancing aerodynamic form to make the most of your athletic potential. This benchmark design is famous for both its racing pedigree and for winning the Euro bike Design Awards. Because the biggest performance gains come mainly via integrated bike and rider optimal positioning, the proprietary 3D Head tube completes the E-112 admirably.
The passionate team at Argon 18 believe that a bicycle must be light, rigid and comfortable. No more, no less, simple!! This goal, and their ability to combine these divergent but necessary characteristics, is what distinguishes an Argon 18 and makes it stand apart from rest.
- Integrated concept: frame E112 specific carbon monocoque fork Argon 18 ASP- 4000 carbon seat post and FSA headset
- NEW 5655 HM carbon composite: new carbon formulation of equal stiffness
- Monocoque construction frameset with proven aerodynamic efficiency featuring Horizontal Dual System (HDS)
- 3D Head tube: for perfect adjustment of handlebar height of every rider while maintaining front-end stiffness
- ASP-4000 reversible (76/78 degree) carbon seat post (weight:305g uncut)
- AFS-Tri Geometry with optimally balanced proportions for easy positioning and a predictable ride
- Bottom bracket shell with English thread
- ASP-4000 carbon seat post included
- FSA Orbit IS-2+3D (w/6.5mm top cover bearing 1-1/8”36/45 degree) + FSA TH-885 compressor included.
- Braze-on front derailleur compatible with compact chain rings
- Forged horizontal drop-outs with replaceable derailleur hanger