Aqua Sphere IronMan Racer Pro Wetsuit
Constructed from premium quality Yamamoto Neoprene and featuring an ultra-slick, NanoSkin Coating for exceptional open water performance, the Aqua Sphere IronMan Pro Racer is an elite-level wetsuit which minimizes drag and maximises speed.
Designed in conjunction with some of the world’s leading triathletes, including former IronMan World Champ Faris Al-Sultan, the IronMan Pro Racer boasts the lowest drag coefficient in the world and Power Zone Forearms for better grab through the water and added speed and propulsion during the catch phase of your stroke.
The suit’s core is manufactured with incredibly buoyant 4.5mm Neoprene Panels although the thickness of the panelling varies throughout the suit. The Leg Panels, for instance, drop down to a thickness of 3mm so the suit can be pulled on and off with ease, while the Arms use 2mm Neoprene for unrestricted motion through the shoulders.
An Aqua-Flex Collar and Aqua Grip Cuffs also ensure watertight seals at the wrists and neck, while a cleverly-designed Chafe-Guard has been integrated underneath the arms of the suit to reduce irritation and chaffing.
Offering the perfect compromise between durability and freedom of movement, the Aqua Sphere IronMan Pro Racer is designed to make every swim leg fast and efficient.
Aqua Sphere: Technology. Comfort. Quality.
- The core of the suit is manufactured from Yamamoto SCS Nanoskin for maximum flexibility and ease of movement allowing for unhindered strokes and optimized buoyancy characteristics which translates into increased power through the water and faster times.
- 4.5mm Aqua-Drive technology is strategically placed in panels around the core of the body which act as the primary planing surface in the water. Engineered to maximize buoyancy, Aqua-Drive results in improved body position in the water, decreased drag and increased efficiency.
- The Aqua-Flex Collar design utilises Aqua-Grip technology that ensures a watertight seal and offers a maximum comfort through its double layer ultra-fine nanoskin design which eliminates neck chaffing.
- Power-Zone technology strategically placed in sections of the forearm utilises an external coating of super-stretch material engineered to increase traction in the water during the pull phase of the stroke. Aqua-Grip seals around the wrist and ankle cuffs keep water out for a mix of comfort and performance resulting in more efficiency through the water.
- Grip Protection System is a specially designed fabric application placed under the arms eliminates friction, creating a shield over the wetsuit to increase durability.
- Durable back pull-up zipper with leash allows for a speedy transition so important to top performance.
- Includes protective carry case that is also a transition mat.
Buy Aqua Sphere Products from Start Fitness the UK’s largest running and fitness specialist.
Start Right. Train Right – Start Fitness.