Step into these neutral men's Adidas Ultra Boost Running Shoes and you will rethink everything you know about what fast and comfortable feel like. They're built with boost™ for incredible energy-returning cushioning beneath your feet. With a breathable adidas Primeknit upper for a flexible and supportive fit and a STRETCHWEB outsole for a smooth, neutral transition.
Originally introduced in 2013, Boost Foam is an advanced midsole technology which uses around 3000 Thermoplastic Polyurethane Beads, or “energy capsules”, to deliver an unprecedented level of energy return from every footstrike, adding extra momentum and greater efficacy to your stride. The result is an endless supply of light, immediate energy which translates into the greatest running experience ever.
The inclusion of a Dual-Density Torsion Control System also adds extra stability and control to base of the Ultra Boost, allowing the rear and forefoot to move independently for smoother transitions and a more efficient running gait. A bespoke TPU Heel Counter also enables the Achilles tendon to move freely and naturally whilst providing optimum heel hug for a confidence-inspiring fit.
Meanwhile, a cleverly-designed Midfoot Cradle provides outstanding locked-down support throughout the upper, integrating the shoe’s laces with Adidas’ signature three stripe design to anchor the foot to the midsole platform.
But the main difference between this shoe and existing Boost models is the upper, which has been completely redesigned to incorporate Primeknit – Adidas’ most sophisticated upper technology to date.
Three years in the making, Primeknit is made using a unique digital knitting process which fuses yarn together to create a seamless, one-piece upper that’s lightweight, breathable, and incredibly supportive. It also stretches with the foot as you run for enhanced comfort and reduced irritation, which makes blisters and chaffing a thing of the past!
The outsole of Ultra has also been revamped to include an Elastic Stretch Web, which adapts to your footstrike to harness every ounce of energy from your stride. The Stretch Web also perfectly aligns with the foot’s natural pressure points to deliver outstanding grip from heel-strike to toe-off.
- Weight: 304 g (size UK 8.5).
- adidas Primeknit is carefully engineered to naturally expand with your foot while you run to give you a more comfortable fit and help reduce irritation.
- boost™'s energy-returning properties keep every step charged with an endless supply of light, fast energy.
- STRETCHWEB rubber outsole is lightweight and elastic, adapting to the ground for stability and working strategically to optimise the unique properties of boost™ from touchdown to push-off.
- TORSION® SYSTEM for midfoot integrity; Moulded 3-Stripes and heel counter for support and optimum heel hug.
- Runner type: neutral; Stack height: 30.5 mm / 20.5 mm (10 mm differential).
|Manufacturer Colour||White / Clear Grey / Core Black|
|Footwear Type||Neutral & Cushioning|
|Shoe Collection||Adidas Boost|
|Season||Spring 2016, Summer 2016|
- Good Review by Patrick
Price Value Quality