COMFORTABLE ENERGY-RETURNING SHOES MADE FOR NATURAL RUNNING, RAIN OR SHINE.
Strength and endurance build with each run. Designed for natural running, these men's shoes blend a sock-like adidas Primeknit upper with an energy-returning boost™ midsole. They offer midfoot support and heel stability through every phase of the gait cycle. A Continental™ Rubber outsole provides all-weather grip.
- Weight: 304 g (size UK 8.5); Runner type: natural; Stack height: 30.5 mm / 20.5 mm (10 mm differential)
- boost™'s energy-returning properties keep every step charged with an endless supply of light, fast energy
- STRETCHWEB rubber outsole is lightweight and elastic, adapting to the ground for stability and working strategically to optimise the unique properties of boost™ from touchdown to push-off
- adidas Primeknit is carefully engineered to naturally expand with your foot while you run to give you a more comfortable fit and help reduce irritation; SOCKFIT upper for a snug, supportive fit; TPU fit cage for added support
- TORSION® SYSTEM for midfoot integrity; FITFRAME 3D-moulded TPU helps increase stability around the heel
- Continental™ Rubber outsole for extraordinary grip in wet and dry conditions
|Manufacturer Colour||Collegiate Navy / Collegiate Navy / Shock|
|Footwear Type||Neutral & Cushioning|
|Shoe Collection||Adidas Boost|
|Season||Autumn 2016, Winter 2016|
- Glad I picked them up Review by Soriano
Price Value Quality