ENERGY-CHARGED SHOES FOR FAST-PACED RUNNING.
These limited-edition running shoes combine the energy-returning properties of boost™ with a lightweight STRETCHWEB outsole for a light and fast ride. With an adidas Primeknit upper that expands with your foot for a comfortable fit, they have a moulded heel counter for support.
- Weight: 304 g (size UK 8.5); Runner type: neutral; Midsole drop: 10 mm (heel: 30.5 mm / forefoot: 20.5 mm)
- boost™'s energy-returning properties keep every step charged with an endless supply of light, fast energy
- adidas Primeknit is carefully engineered to naturally expand with your foot while you run to give you a more comfortable fit and help reduce irritation
- TORSION® SYSTEM for midfoot integrity
- Moulded 3-Stripes and heel counter for support and optimum heel hug
- Continental™ Rubber outsole for extraordinary grip in wet and dry conditions; STRETCHWEB rubber outsole is lightweight and elastic, adapting to the ground for stability and working strategically to optimise the unique properties of boost™ from touchdown to push-off
|Manufacturer Colour||Core Black/Core Black/Kurz Gold Foil|
|Footwear Type||Neutral & Cushioning|
|Shoe Collection||Adidas Boost|
|Season||Autumn 2016, Winter 2016|