COMFORTABLE ENERGY-RETURNING SHOES FOR LONG-DISTANCE RUNNERS.
Strength and endurance build with each run. These women's running shoes are designed to help you log more kilometres in comfort. The shoes' efficient boost™ midsole works with the STRETCHWEB outsole to return energy to every step, helping you run farther with less fatigue. A supportive midfoot complements the snug, sock-like fit of the adidas Primeknit upper to give your feet the support long runs demand. A Continental™ Rubber outsole provides sturdy traction in all conditions, wet or dry.
- Weight: 260 g (size UK 5.5); Runner type: natural; Stack height: 30.5 mm / 20.5 mm (10 mm differential)
- boost™'s energy-returning properties keep every step charged with an endless supply of light, fast energy
- STRETCHWEB rubber outsole is lightweight and elastic, adapting to the ground for stability and working strategically to optimise the unique properties of boost™ from touchdown to push-off
- adidas Primeknit is carefully engineered to naturally expand with your foot while you run to give you a more comfortable fit and help reduce irritation; SOCKFIT upper for a snug, supportive fit; TPU fit cage for added support
- TORSION® SYSTEM for midfoot integrity; FITFRAME 3D-moulded TPU helps increase stability around the heel
- Continental™ Rubber outsole for extraordinary grip in wet and dry conditions
|Manufacturer Colour||Grey / Grey / Shock Pink|
|Footwear Type||Neutral & Cushioning|
|Shoe Collection||Adidas Boost|
|Season||Autumn 2016, Winter 2016|