Dominate the circle and launch your way to a new personal best in comfort, with the new 2016 adidas Throwstar Allround Field Event Spikes.
- Weight: 9.7 ounces (size 9)
- Recommended events: shot put (rotational and glide), discus, hammer, weight throw.
- Synthetic upper designed to hold the foot securely during all phases of throwing events.
- Soft collar around the ankle to reduce pressure on the ankle and Achilles.
- Strap band provides great midfoot support.
- Designed for the thrower looking for a multi-event training and performance shoe.
- Carbon rubber crepe outsole for durability and traction.
Tailored for the thrower looking to tackle the robustness of the three circles events of shot put, hammer and discus, the Throwstar Allround have been designed to cater for all three throwing events and endure the gruelling punishment that comes with them.
Weighing in at 9.7 oz (size 9), these are fairly light to help with the shift from the back of the circle to the front as quick as possible, while handling the turn of power and speed. The soft collar that lines around the ankle of the shoe brings with it, fantastic support and reduces the pressure on both the ankle and the Achilles that would be collected from the glide and rotations.
The strap band that targets the midsole of the shoes, generate an improved support for the foot, while the synthetic upper secures and locks down the foot throughout the phases, from start to release. There is also an added feature of a carbon rubber crepe outsole, which is purely been designed to improve traction within the circle and improve durability.
Located in our Spring/Summer 2016 range of track and field shoes, these are perfect for the athlete who want to have footwear that can be used for multi-event training and also competitions.
|Manufacturer Colour||Collegiate Navy / White / Equipment Green|
|Footwear Type||Allround Spikes|
|Shoe Collection||Adidas Spikes|
|Season||Spring 2016, Summer 2016|
- Good shoes Review by alfredo giannotti
Price Value Quality
(Posted on 21/06/2016)
- Excellent Review by Frankie
Value Quality Price
- Best Review by Frankie
Value Quality Price