Loved by runners since forever. The adidas Supernova Sequence returns with Climaheat® hollow fibers for extreme thermo insulation. Additionally HEATGUARD leaves the cold out and the warm in through an adpative collar execution.
The CLIMAHEAT® technology was developed based on the structure of polar bear furs, by storing heat and dries faster. To keep your feet warm and dry even in extremely cold conditions, waterproof materials are used and combined with the best technology in terms of insulation (Hollow Fibres / PrimaLoft ®).
- CLIMAHEAT® - Keeps the foot warm and comfortable in the coldest of conditions.
- HeatGuard - Locks in heat.
- Synthetic Overlays - For added support and secures the foot tightly onto the shoes.
- Engineered Mesh Overlays - Help's keep your feet cool and dry whilst you perform.
- Heel Collar and Padded Tongue - For improved comfort whilst you perform.
- Adidas Boost™ - Energy-returning properties keep every step charged with an endless supply of light, fast energy.
- Midfoot TORSION® SYSTEM - Guides the foot's rotation around the midfoot for optimum transition from the midfoot stance to forefoot push off.
- Torsion System - Gives midfoot integrity and with full forefoot adiprene plus maintains effective propulsion.
- Continental Rubber Outsole - For superb grip, more durable and longer lasting mileage.
|Manufacturer Colour||Vista Grey / Flash Lime / Solar Orange|
|Footwear Type||Structured & Support|
|Season||Autumn 2015, Winter 2015|